Stop for a second and think about the last time you learned something new. Was it fun? Frustrating? Fulfilling? Whether it’s your child learning piano for the first time or trying out a new hobby as an adult, new is always challenging, and that’s a good thing.
Stretching your mind and your talents, private music lessons at White House of Music are an affordable way to learn and grow – whether you are 7, 17 or 77 years old! Whether you are a beginner who just bought a keyboard and want to learn piano, a former high school band member looking to pick up where you left off, or a forever orchestra player wanting to hone your skill, it’s never too late! Private music lessons in piano, guitar, voice, flute, and many other musical instruments are perfect for:
- Developing children who are first learning to appreciate music
- The student musician who is advancing in band or orchestra
- A young adult preparing for college auditions
- Busy moms looking for a little “me time” during the school day
- Recent retirees looking for a fulfilling hobby
- Grandparents who want to connect with their grandkids through music