Stop for a second and think about the last time you learned something new. Was it fun? Frustrating? Fulfilling? Whether it’s your child learning piano for the first time or trying out music lessons as an adult, new is always challenging, and that’s a good thing.
Stretching your mind and your talents, private music lessons at White House of Music are an affordable way to learn and grow – whether you are 7, 17 or 77 years old! Whether you are a beginner who just bought a keyboard and want to learn piano, a former high school band member looking to pick up where you left off, or a forever orchestra player wanting to hone your skill, it’s never too late! Private music lessons in piano, guitar, voice, flute, and many other musical instruments are perfect for:
- Developing children who are first learning to appreciate music
- The student musician who is advancing in band or orchestra
- A young adult preparing for college auditions
- Busy moms looking for a little “me time” during the school day
- Recent retirees looking for a fulfilling hobby
- Grandparents who want to connect with their grandkids through music