Join White House of Music’s “Uke Guy,” Mike Flood, on the third Thursday of every month at Waukesha for Get Uke’d! From music of the Eagles, Beach Boys, songs from the 50’s, island music, Motown, Pop Hits, Disney, and more, there’s so much fun to be had at our monthly ukulele circle! And the best part? All we encourage people of all ages to attend, making it a great family night activity!
Whether you are looking for a fun group event, a way to enjoy music without a major commitment, or just want to try something new as a family, Get Uke’d is perfect for you! Each month features a fun new theme, so stay tuned for your favorite music genre or artist!
- Learn basic chords and strum patterns
- Perform familiar and fun songs
- Join people of all ages and experience levels
- Share music provided by White House of Music
- Bring your own ukulele or borrow one of ours