Join White House of Music for Get Uke’d! From music of the Eagles, Beach Boys, classic songs from the 50’s, island music, Motown, pop hits, Disney tunes, and more, there’s so much fun to be had at our monthly ukulele circle! And the best part? We encourage people of all ages to attend, making it a great family night activity!
Our Get Uke’d events are hosted by Chris Lepp in our Waukesha location every third Thursday of the month, and by Ben Nelson in our Watertown location every third Monday of the month.
Whether you are looking for a fun group event, a way to enjoy music without a major commitment, or just want to try something new as a family, Get Uke’d is perfect for you! Each month features a fun new theme, so stay tuned for your favorite music genre or artist!
- Learn basic chords and strum patterns
- Perform familiar and fun songs
- Join people of all ages and experience levels
- Share music provided by White House of Music
- Bring your own ukulele or borrow one of ours