Marching Band. Jazz Band. Chamber Orchestra. Solo Ensemble. These passions are so much more than a class at school; they have become a regular part of life in your household! Remember the days when your child was just learning to play? And the sounds – the good and the bad – of emerging talent! Look how far they’ve come!
Your son or daughter has advanced in their talents so much, but are they still playing that same instrument they started on? As students advance, we make purchasing an upgraded instrument affordable as a way for you to reward their dedication and give them the gift of Music for Life! Teens can be hard to shop for…a high-level instrument is a great way for a parent, a grandparent, or a loved one to say:
- Thank you for helping out at home, I couldn’t do it without you
- You’ve worked hard at school, you deserve this
- Happy Birthday, from mom and dad
- Congratulations on getting into college
- You can achieve anything you put your mind to
- I love you and the adult you are becoming