- Arts Are Education
- Register for 2021 Recruitment Road Map
- Music Achievement Council Post Pandemic Planning Guide
- Post Pandemic Planning Guide Vol. 1 PDF
- Post Pandemic Planning Guide Vol. 2 PDF
- Post Pandemic Planning Guide Vol. 3 PDF
- White House of Music Rental Flyer
- Lease to Learn Instrument Rental Video
- Lease to Learn – Online Rental Instructions
- How to Choose the Correct Size for Your String Instrument
- COVID-19 and Instrument Cleaning
- Do Your Teachers Know that $30.75 Billion of the CARES Act is Available for EDUCATORS?
- The CARES Act will distribute $30.75 billion through four grant programs to address the impact of COVID-19 on students, K-12 schools, and higher education institutions. We’ve put together a guide to help your teachers talk to their administrators and start claiming part of those funds to support their music program
Yamaha Recruitment Resources
- Welcome to Band
- Welcome to Orchestra
- Resources for Student Recruitment and Retention
- This round-up highlights five different free resources available to teachers to help in their recruiting.
- High School Student Leaders Can Help Recruit Younger Music Students
- The best recruiters may already be in their program. Check out some ideas to make use of current music students in recruiting activities.
- Signing Day 2020 — 5th Graders Picking Music Electives
- Check out how one 5th grade teacher made every new music student feel like an MVP.
- Join the Roma Band! – 5th Grade Informational Video
- Another great teacher-created recruiting resource to inspire your local programs
More Yamaha Resources
- Yamaha Educator Suite
Resources for Online Teaching
- We’ve watched all the videos, so you don’t have to! Updated regularly, our Community Resources for Online Teaching Guide will help music educators explore options and resources to facilitate online teaching.
Key Wisconsin-based Resources
- WI DPI Arts and Creativity
- WMEA Advocacy Resources
- Wisconsin Music Strong
- Wisconsin Performing Arts Education Consortium
- WMEA COVID-19 Updates
- WSMA Professional Learning Opportunities
- Wisconsin Art Board
- Arts Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Choral Directors Association
- State Education Agency Directors of Arts Education
Be Part of the Music
Hal Leonard Resources
Amro Music Podcast For Music Educators
- After Hours: A podcast just for band directors, orchestra directors, music instructors, and other music educators. Each episode features a conversation with music educators trying new, innovative ways to tackle today’s challenges.